JOSEPH M. SACK, MD
JOSEPH M. SACK, MD
My goal, as a board certified family physician over the last 28 years, has been to provide personalized healthcare for my patients. My affiliation with MDVIP allows me to have more time to foster patient-centered, comprehensive healthcare that goes beyond acute illness management and promotes a healthy lifestyle and encourages disease prevention.
After graduating from the St. Francis residency program, I have maintained privileges at Kansas Medical Center, Health Corporation of America (HCA) Wesley, Select Specialty Hospital and Via Christi Hospital. Of the six hospital campuses, I am currently admitting only at Select Specialty Hospital, but maintain open access to the hospitalist at all the other campuses. Since my early training, I’ve had a special interest in specific areas of disease prevention and management which include hypertension, diabetes and asthma.
Combining my years of experience with patient centered and hospice care, I am excited to continue as the Medical Director for Angels Care Hospice. I look forward to continuing wonderful patient relationships by providing advanced services in the most personal way possible.
St. Francis Regional Medical Center
Family Medicine 1987-1990
University of Kansas School of Medicine
Doctorate of Medicine 1987
Kansas State University
Bachelor of Science, Pre-Med 1982
Diplomate, American Board of Family Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Outstanding Student in Family Medicine
- Lange Medical Publishing Award
- Medical Director, Angels Care Hospice 2019-present
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Kansas School of Medicine Wichita 1990-present
- Associate Medical Director, Hospice Care of Kansas 1999-2013
- Medical Director, Sedgwick Healthcare Center 1999-2013
- Medical Director, Park West Plaza 2002-2010
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Kansas Medical Society