Angels Care Hospice takes pride in the partnerships we have developed and continue to gain each year. Following are the primary partners we support and how you can help support them too:
We Honor Veterans Program
The We Honor Veterans program is a hospice provider awareness campaign conducted by the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) in collaboration with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The program is designed to ensure our Veterans get the end of life care they deserve with a focus on their specific needs based on their military service and history. For more information visit https://www.wehonorveterans.org/
National Hospice Foundation
Angels Care Hospice and the National Hospice Foundation share a commitment to improve end-of-life care and expand access to hospice care with the goal of profoundly enhancing quality of life for people dying in America and their loved ones.
The National Hospice Foundation is the national charity for end-of-life care. As an affiliate of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO), it is dedicated to supporting the development of resources for individuals and their families facing serious and life-limiting illness; raising awareness and increasing access to hospice and palliative care; and providing ongoing professional education and skills development to hospice and palliative care professionals. NHF is uniquely positioned to apply donations to progra ms that educate people and create awareness about the value of hospice and offer educational opportunities for hospice professionals. NHF’s programs include:
- CaringInfo.org brings information to people before a health crisis, helping individuals and families learn about, prepare for and access hospice and palliative care services.
- Lighthouse of Hope fund supports hospice patients seeking wish-fulfilling experiences near the ends of their lives.
- Palliative Care Fund promotes innovative strategies to deliver care and improve the quality of life for the patient and the patient’s family.
- Pediatrics Fund enables best-known practices in pediatric palliative and hospice care to be widely available.
- Veterans Program provides tools and resources for professionals to recognize the unique needs of our Veterans under hospice and palliative care and their families.
Angels Care Hospice is incorporated as a for-profit entity and any gift you make to the National Hospice Foundation (NHF) is not tax-deductible. We work with the NHF to accept donations on our behalf and to harness your local gift in ways that makes a national impact. When you make a donation payable to the National Hospice Foundation and send it to your local Angels Care Hospice office, we will send it to NHF. For memorial donations, please include who the gift is in memory of and the name and address of individual(s) who you would like NHF to notify about your gift. For more information about NHF, visit https://www.nationalhospicefoundation.org/.